Tuesday Night League
The Tuesday Night League will be held at Binghamton University like the previous years. The meeting place will usually be between hole 9 and 16. A post is made on our Facebook page
before each league to confirm the location.
The 2018 Tuesday Night League continues with the fomat of the previous year. League Format is below:
- 3 Qualifying Rounds to get a Handicap
- $2 per qualifying round
- At least 2 members must be present for the qualifying round
- Can be completed before the league starts, starting on Friday, 03/09
- Print out the qualifying round form to complete each round if you aren’t qualifying during a league night: Hand in the completed form and fee to a club officer.
- Average score is handicap.
- 7 most recent scores count towards average, removing the worst score
- Point System
- 1 point for completing the round
- 1 point for each person you beat or tied
- Points will be used to determine League Champions at the end of the season.
- $5 After handicap is established
- $4 weekly payout, $1 for club
- Top third payout, rounding up
- Hot round gets $4
- Optional $2 CTP and $1 Ace Pool
- There will be other CTPs throughout the league
View the league page on DiscGolfScene