Tuesday Night League
The Tuesday Night League will be held at Binghamton University like the previous years. The meeting place will usually be between hole 9 and 16. A post is made on our Facebook page
before each league to confirm the location.
The 2017 Tuesday Night League has a different format than the years before. The league will be a handicap singles league to make it easier for anyone to win. League Format is below:
- 3 Qualifying Rounds to get a Handicap
- $2 per qualifying round
- At least 2 members must be present for the qualifying round
- Can be completed before the league starts, starting on Sunday (03/05)
- Print out the qualifying round form to complete each round if you aren’t qualifying during a league night: Hand in the completed form and fee to a club officer.
- Average score is handicap.
- 7 most recent scores count towards average, removing the worst score
- Point System
- 1 point for completing the round
- 1 point for each person you beat or tied
- Points will be used to determine League Champions at the end of the season.
- $5 After handicap is established
- $4 weekly payout, $1 for club
- Top third payout, rounding up
- Hot round gets $4
- Optional $2 CTP and $1 Ace Pool
- There will be other CTPs throughout the league
View the league page on DiscGolfScene
4th Annual Fall'n Leaves Pick Your Partner Doubles
Come join us for the 4th Annual Fall'n Leaves doubles tournament. Register on DiscGolfScene.
Players pack includes lunch and cook out at the end of the tournament (Bring another to the cookout for just $5!), T-shirt, towel, disc, and water bottle. Be sure to specify size and style (men or women) with registration.
We will have make your own sandwiches for lunch and at the end of the tournament there will be a cookout with spiedies, hot dogs, and hamburgers. Bring your favorite beverage to share. Soda and water will be provided.
Contact Info - Rick Powell - Cell: (607) 972-7527 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org