Tuesday Night League
The Tuesday Night League will be held at Binghamton University like the previous years. The meeting place will usually be between hole 9 and 16. A post is made on our Facebook page
before each league to confirm the location.
The 2017 Tuesday Night League has a different format than the years before. The league will be a handicap singles league to make it easier for anyone to win. League Format is below:
- 3 Qualifying Rounds to get a Handicap
- $2 per qualifying round
- At least 2 members must be present for the qualifying round
- Can be completed before the league starts, starting on Sunday (03/05)
- Print out the qualifying round form to complete each round if you aren’t qualifying during a league night: Hand in the completed form and fee to a club officer.
- Average score is handicap.
- 7 most recent scores count towards average, removing the worst score
- Point System
- 1 point for completing the round
- 1 point for each person you beat or tied
- Points will be used to determine League Champions at the end of the season.
- $5 After handicap is established
- $4 weekly payout, $1 for club
- Top third payout, rounding up
- Hot round gets $4
- Optional $2 CTP and $1 Ace Pool
- There will be other CTPs throughout the league
View the league page on DiscGolfScene